- Purpose-built by and for the seniors of Oliver and area from June to December of 1988 mainly by volunteers using money they raised.
- We have an accessible, level-entry, single floor, building with multiple wide exits and lots of parking, conveniently located in central Oliver.
- The main hall has a capacity of 255, with a flexible multi-use annex space for 114 more, totaling 369 in the combined space.
Additional amenities include:
- Commercial/catering kitchen with an adjacent coffee room and utility/storage/laundry space;
- Two-sheet floor curling area;
- Large stage with curtains, adjacent dressing/music area and storage;
- 3-table pool room;
- Library/lounge with Internet access, TV, hundreds of books, games, puzzles and tables for meetings, cards or crafts;
- large coat room, foyer and administrative office area;
- plenty of parking on 3 sides of the building and an additional lot across the street.
A portion, or the entire centre are available for short-term single-day or weekend event rental. Contact Margaret or Roberta for further information.
Click an image below to see larger images and to scroll through all images.