- Expert Hearing in Oliver who donated 7 very nice chairs for our foyer/cloak room and reception area. We’re all enjoying a nice place to sit and change from boots to indoor shoes.
- The Ladies Keep Fit group and a few others who have kept our sidewalks free of snow lately.
- Sergio, who replaced our reverse osmosis water filtration system when it failed recently and did the water softener replacement today.
- Margaret, who has been our President this year and is stepping down. We intend to expand the recovery from the past 2 years that she has worked hard to get going.
- All of the volunteers, coordinated by Roberta in the kitchen and Margaret in the hall, who created, served and cleaned up after Christmas Dinner for about 70 people on Sunday. The meal and the company were wonderful! Thanks also to Georgena, Joan and anyone else who helped with the set up and Christmas decorating.
- The Oliver Seniors Volunteer Band, who played a lively dance after dinner until we were all tired and ready to go go home.
- The lovely people who have been sending us Christmas goodies, including the Valley Congregational Church, whose tray was accompanied by a very nice card. Thanks for the lovely treats and kind words!